Answer these questions to determine whether you are internalizer (you feel that you can control your life and action) or an externalizer (you believe that others control you life)
- Do you believe that if somebody studies hard, he or she can pass any subject?
- Do you believe that whether or not people like you depends on how you act?
- Do you think it’s better to be smart than to be lucky?
- Are you most often blamed for things that just aren’t your fault?
- Are some people just born lucky?
- Do you feel that it doesn’t pay to try hard because things never turn out right anyway?
If you answered Yes to questions 1 – 3 > You are an Internalizer.
If you answered Yes to question 4 -6, classify yourself as an Externalizer.
(Source : The Mind Test by R. Aero and E. Weiner)