- If you are true leader, people will follow your steps, wherever you are going
- It is not a position that makes someone a leader, the leadership is.
- The essence of power in leadership is the ability to influence others without power
- If a person does not know what he does not know, he will never grow
- A leader is a person who sees more than others, looks further than others, and sees things before the others
- The obstacles to success planning are the resistance to change, feeling indifference, the uncertainty about the future and lack of imagination
- If you see the difference between who leads the meeting and who leads people, the one that leads the meeting is not true leaders
- The real test to Leadership is not where you start, but where you end
A true leader is the one who has :
- Track record
A leadership quality starts within yourself.
Leadership is not given, it is earned!