- Seek more chances for interviews
- Adjust your approach to each company’s culture
- Be consistent with all your personal qualifications
- Apply ‘interpersonal communication’ skills
- Try to access the hidden job opportunities
- Be on time, positive thinking and assertive
Preparation for Job Hunting
- Evaluate your strong and weak points
– Work condition : entrepreneur or employee, stress or no stress, being independent or dependent, prestige, money or career, value perceived?
– List of priority : high income, career, social status
– List of jobs : engineering, marketing, designing, auditing or anything is ok?
- Analyze job market opportunity
– Seek alternatives, search information, browse the internet.
– Get as many companies you can get – find the background, culture, access
– Send an application and ask for an interview – find contact, encourage yourself, be positive!