- Corporations and organizations are increasingly viewed as NOT hierarchical structures fitting a traditional organization chart, BUT as adaptable organism, made up of more smaller organisms and existing in an interacting with a large whole.
- Management was the welding of power, NOW dealing with empowering individuals to respond creatively to changing situations.
- Intuition is becoming honored in management, alignment around a shared vision and purpose is recognized characteristic of the creative organization.
- It involves honoring the purpose, allowing it full play in the organization, and relying on the motivation associated with it
- Traditional management practices are replaced by an emerging form of leadership .
- Feminine qualities will be the new style of management.
(Source : 21st Century Business: A Background for Dialogue – Willis Herman)